Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tip Off

First entry time... So why 40 minutes of freedom?

For those non-basketball fans out there, 40 minutes is the regulation length of an amateur basketball game. If you've heard of FIBA rules, that's it!

So if you haven't figured out by now, this will be a basketball blog (most of the time). But I will post and link up anything that I feel is worth noticing. You might see some videos, some scouting reports, etc. I'll try to keep the rumors to a minimum though so that this would have some credibility. Hehe

Anyway, I'll probably skip the UAAP since it's done, and everybody's written about it already. If there's something I hear for the Philippine Collegiate Championships though, I'll drop something about the UAAP and NCAA schools without hesitation. Watch out for my PBA predictions and news while we're all waiting for the NBA to kick-of again. I'll also try to look into the ABL (ASEAN Basketball League) and give you a heads-up on what's going on there.

Now, time for tip-off!

1 comment: